The right candidate for this position is a self-starter who has OCD-like organizational tendencies. The perfect left brain/right brain mix will do very well in this role.
This is a part-time role that will require up to 20 hours of work per week. This is a great opportunity for college students and recent graduates to gain hands-on experience working with a high-growth start-up. If you are/were a Marketing major in college, this is a great way for you to test out what working in marketing is all about!
- Girl Friday-like responsibilities
- Master every detail of operations administration
- Work quickly and with a sense of urgency while still capturing the details
- You are physically incapable of pronouncing the words “that’s not my job”
- Violently allergic to all forms of entitlement and/or credit-seeking
- Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- Highly orginized and detail-oriented
- You caught the spelling error in the previous bullet point
- CRM black-belts will have a leg up
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities